Quality control, product performance and safety are topics which are being focused on more and more in a world driven by price competitiveness. Although manufacturers run stringent quality control and performance tests in-house, third-party testing and certification serves as a means to verify and ensure that the data published by manufacturers is unbiased and attested.
‘HVACR Leadership Workshop’
During this webinar, the seminars aim to deliver an understanding of the principles behind certification as a means to promote trust and reliability in the context of product performance and safety.
Third-party testing and certification are essential for investors, planners, consultants and end users alike
Third-party testing and certification are essential not only for manufacturers, but for investors, planners, consultants and end users alike who all benefit from reliable and verified product characteristics, particularly when they are critical for safety or energy consumption.
Fraudulent claims, counterfeit products or misleading product information can lead to expensive results, from safety hazards to underperforming systems.
Third-party certification and testing
In this ‘HVACR Leadership Workshop’ by Eurovent Middle East, renowned industry experts will elaborate on the fundamentals and value of third-party certification to verify the integrity of product performance data, ensure product safety and maintain compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
The webinar is slated from 9 June 2020, 11:00-13:00h (GST) and the theme is - The Value of Product Certification: Product Performance, Safety and Compliance.
Registration is free-of-charge on the association’s official website. Registered attendees will receive the link with which they can log into the webinar, beginning 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time.
The webinar agenda includes:
- Fundamentals of Product Compliance: Differences between Testing, Certification and Inspections in relation to standards and global market access
- Safety, Performance, Energy Efficiency and Environmental considerations
- Safety certifications (UL Certification Mark, IEC CB Scheme, CE Marking) and regulations in the MENA region
- Energy efficiency and performance-based certifications: Eurovent Certified Performance and the UL Energy Efficiency Leaf Mark
- Benefits of Product Certification for authorities, investors, planners and consumers