Johnson Controls, the front-runner for smart and sustainable buildings, announces that it will launch new tailored services that provide customizable solutions to its customers around the globe.
These new service offerings will leverage Johnson Controls new OpenBlue technology to power remote and contactless services, in combination with its 130-years of expertise in green building services.
New Services Features
The new services suite, available starting from October 2020, integrates touchless technology, sophisticated ventilation, and sanitization systems as well as a flexible infrastructure into digital offerings.
This allows a comprehensive range of HVAC, Fire Protection, and Security services to be monitored and managed remotely throughout a normal, emergency, and pandemic circumstances.
Matching Customers Requirements
"There is no one-size-fits-all approach to matching customers with the right solutions," said Ganesh Ramaswamy vice president and president Global Services & Transformation, Johnson Controls.
"Services with comprehensive remote access and diagnostics provide peace of mind and convenience to our customers in today's rapidly changing business landscape."
Leadership In The Service Market
Globally, the building services space presents a $150 billion opportunity that continues to grow across industries.
Johnson Controls launched more than 20 new services to meet and exceed customer needsJohnson Controls direct footprint with over 16,000 experienced service technicians gives the company a significant opportunity to respond to and address the local service needs of its customers for safety, security, comfort, efficiency, and performance in an effective and timely manner.
With over $6.3 billion of service revenue in FY19, Johnson Controls launched more than 20 new services in the past five months, remaining at the forefront of innovation with tailored solutions to meet and exceed customer needs.
Services Driven By Artificial Intelligence
By providing more enhanced offerings, customers can select service tiers that best meet their needs from a comprehensive suite of service solutions across four tiers: optimum, expert, enhanced, or essential.
Increased capabilities include:
- Remote HVAC, Fire, and Security Services: Ensure equipment performance, uptime, and management with real-time remote services.
- Real-Time 24/7 Monitoring: Gain access to active and real-time diagnostics as well as a direct relationship with your remote advisory team.
- Predictive Analytics: Data powers advanced benefits including improved energy consumption, enhanced performance analytics, proactive planning processes, performance indexing, and upgrade roadmaps.
The service offerings are powered by OpenBlue digital technology - key functionalities, providing buildings with an environmental consciousness that is sustainable, efficient & more amenable for all occupants, are:
- Contact Capabilities: Manage and track employee and visitor access within a companion app to appropriately enforce social distancing policies and support contact tracing efforts.
- Touchless Buildings: Integrated access control, with facial recognition, using camera and AI technologies.
- Safe Environments: Seamlessly mitigate infection risk and manage building control strategies with remote access to body temperature screening, ventilation, and filtration systems, air cleaning, and occupancy integrated cleaning.
- Flexible Infrastructure: Activate discreet operating modes for an individual building during a normal, emergency, and pandemic operations.