Filtration Group’s mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive has never been more important than it is currently.
At Filtration Group, they are committed to continuing their operations as an essential business, keeping the team members safe, and to working with their customers to bolster the economy and fight the coronavirus. The health and wellbeing of the team members and the communities in which they live and work is their top priority.
Safe working environment
Filtration Group’s essential businesses are strictly following all recommendations put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to maintain a safe working environment. They never settle for good enough, and they continue to evolve their practices to keep the team members protected.
As their frontline team members work diligently to deliver on their commitments to the customers, the mission remains clearly in focus. In the last several weeks, they have not only ramped up production of the critical components for the fight against the virus, they have also launched new products and forged new partnerships to further amplify their reach. Here are just a few of the ways Filtration Group is making a difference.
- N95 and KN95 respirator masks: Providing nose foam and patented antiviral filter media for face masks that protect frontline healthcare and essential workers.
- COVID-19 testing: Supplying oxygen absorbers and desiccants for test kits, saliva swabs that increase test accuracy, and pipette tip filters that are mandated for use in the new coronavirus tests.
- Ventilators: Providing critical heap filter for ventilators being produced as a result of the Defense Production Act.
- Home air quality: Providing new portable air scrubbers to inactivate viruses and Merv 13 air filters in their online store to help inactivate viruses and bacteria in the air.
- Hospital air quality: Partnering with hospital and health care facilities, including temporary hospitals, around the world to provide specialized air filtration solutions that protect patients and doctors.
- Telecommunications: Providing specialized air filters for telecom equipment that keeps people connected.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: Providing a variety of wipes for cleaning and sanitizing critical environments and equipment for ethanol production.
- Food supply: Partnering with food suppliers to keep foods like case-ready meats fresh and safe for families across the country.
- Pharmaceuticals: Ensuring lifesaving prescriptions and over the counter medications are safe and effective.
- Polypropylene: Equipment used in chemical plants for the manufacturing of propylene for polypropylene for surgical gowns, masks and packaging of medical instruments.