Siemens will feature a variety of new software and freshly relaunched building automation and HVAC solutions in booth 1551, at the AHR Expo 2020, from February 3 - 5, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
“AHR Expo attendees will notice a broader array of HVAC offerings at Siemens’ booth this year,” says John Karczmarczyk, Vice President at Siemens Smart Infrastructure USA. “We’re excited to not only unveil several newly developed or enhanced software, building automation solutions and HVAC field devices but also highlight redesigned offerings that integrate J2 Innovations software.”
The Siemens booth will showcase technologies in two focus areas: Software and Scalable, Open Building Automation Solutions and Rooftop Unit, Actuator and Hydronics Optimization Solutions. Key highlights include:
Building Automation Software and Solutions
- The new Building Operator cloud-based building management application monitors and services a portfolio of small to medium-sized buildings, allowing licensees to drive their digital services business. Without incurring any intrusive changes to local IT infrastructure, a secure Gateway connects easily to BACnet /IP and Modbus devices to historize and analyze data. This application can be used with Siemens and third-party BMS, controls and devices.
- The new Desigo Optic open market platform is a highly efficient building automation solution with enhanced integration across numerous third-party systems. The platform is distinguished by having Project Haystack semantic data models and tagging features, and leverages our J2 Innovations acquisition.
- The new RDS120-B smart thermostat with BACnet/IP can be controlled by the BMS, a breakthrough capability that allows the thermostats and related data to be automated. It has six powerful and accurate sensors for temperature, humidity, light, proximity, presence, and organic particle detection, making it easily detected on BACnet.
- The updated Desigo Control Point building management station facilitates building management by allowing users to access plants and equipment via touch panels, any PC, or any mobile device.
- The latest generation of the Desigo CC integrated building management platform is equipped with multi-discipline application support, including fire safety, power management, lighting, HVAC and physical security. The platform turns buildings into living environments that can interact with their occupants and adapt to their changing needs by collecting and analyzing building-generated data.
Rooftop Unit Performance Optimization System
- New Climatix rooftop unit performance optimization solutions feature Climatix controllers as well as a mobile commissioning application and remote management software that will be demonstrated in the booth.
- The Climatix solutions provide HVAC contractors a new service program for building owners that simplifies maintenance and management of RTUs for more predictable maintenance and costs and better comfort.
- Newly designed for better torque performance and life safety, OpenAir fire/smoke damper actuators are more compact and lightweight than ever and are the only damper actuators that integrate with a low-voltage electronic fusible link.
- More robust and efficient hydronic flow optimization offerings include a new line of durable, resilient seat butterfly valves for decreased maintenance and performance costs and increased life expectancy.