Invertek Drives Ltd. News
The energy savings, efficiencies and reduced operating costs produced as a result of integrating Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) into HVACR systems will be highlighted at AHR Expo in Florida. The VFD technology from Invertek Drives used in HVACR applications will be on show at the event in Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Invertek Drives USA will be showcasing the Optidrive E3, Eco and Compact 2 VFDs. VFDs are used in a variety of HVACR applications, from controlling air conditioning...
Browse HVAC news
- By company
- Carrier Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Air Movement And Control Association International, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & IT Cooling Systems S.p.A.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Resideo Technologies Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- View more
- By event
- ASHRAE Winter Conference Orlando 2020
- AHR Expo
- EuroShop 2020
- Mostra Convegno Expocomfort (MCE) 2020
- Canadian Mechanical and Plumbing Exposition 2020
- HVAC & Refrigeration LIVE 2020
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Building Services Exhibition (ARBS) 2020
- Indoor Air Quality 2020
- Eurovent Summit 2020
- View more