Ingersoll Rand, globally renowned provider of comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments, is slated to exhibit its latest advances in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) from Trane, American Standard, Nexia and Ameristar, at the 2019 International Builders’ Show (IBS), slated to take place from February 19 - 21 2019 in Las Vegas (booth #N727 – North Hall).
‘Comfort Solutions for Every Home’
Ingersoll Rand will spotlight its commitment to providing ‘Comfort Solutions for Every Home’
Ingersoll Rand will spotlight its commitment to providing ‘Comfort Solutions for Every Home’ with a complete portfolio of heating, cooling and indoor air quality equipment and controls Trane’s virtual reality experience will allow booth visitors to design their perfect residential HVAC system. They can also learn about building science from the founder of the Building Science Corporation. In addition, Trane will highlight its partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway.
“We’re pleased to introduce our newest products from Trane, American Standard and Ameristar at IBS 2019,” said Melissa Foley, Director of strategic partnerships for Ingersoll Rand’s residential business, further adding “At this year’s exhibit, we encourage attendees to learn more about St. Jude Research Hospital, and join our commitment to helping children and families affected by cancer.”
Indoor comfort solutions
Ingersoll Rand will highlight three solutions categories̶, namely - Premium, Advantage and Standard, designed to offer homebuilders the products they need to meet clients’ comfort, energy and budget demands. The lineup to be exhibited at the 2019 IBS will include:
Trane, global provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will introduce an ultra-quiet, low-profile variable speed heat pump, humidity defending air handler and diagnostic capable thermostat.
- GMU/V Series Air Handler – A smaller unit for tighter applications, the new GMU/V series air handler is designed to conserve space with its flexible installation options that include mounting it on studs or over the hot water heater.
- XV19 Low-Profile Variable Speed Heat Pump — Low-profile, variable speed heat pump. Created to satisfy some of the strictest noise ordinances, this heat pump’s ultra-quiet operations allow it to be placed outside of the quietest spots of a home. Plus, its compact design allows it to sit as close as 6-inches from an exterior wall, providing an energy efficient choice for multi-family homes and areas with zero lot lines.
Air Conditioners and furnaces
On display at IBS will be the brand’s cutting edge furnace and top of the line air conditioner
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has gained the trust of builders with award-winning products that are built to a higher standard. On display at IBS will be the brand’s cutting edge furnace and top of the line air conditioner.
- The AccuComfort Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioner – The multi-staged AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioning System offers maximum comfort and a high efficiency rating for the most discriminating home owners.
- Silver S8X1 Furnace - This single-stage S8X1 gas furnace is a great choice for those looking for solid heating option with an optimal installation experience. Standing at only 34-inch tall it offers four poises and is also available in two-stage version, the S8X2.
Heat pumps and air handlers
Ameristar is a brand built for cost-effective, efficient, and dependable cooling and heating performance, no matter what kind of home you own.
- Ameristar 14 Seer Heat Pump – Ameristar Heat Pumps offer the ideal combination of flexibility and affordability to meet needs for a reliable, affordable system for a new build or HVAC equipment replacement.
- 4-Way Air Handler - An air handler works year-round to condition and circulate warm or cool air in your home. With multiple installation configurations, Ameristar air handlers minimize the need for expensive customization or adaptation—ensuring a proper fit at an affordable price.
Events at the Ingersoll Rand International Builder’s Show booth:
Trane has teamed up with Mitsubishi Electric and Greenfiber to offer a 45-minute presentation
Trane has teamed up with Mitsubishi Electric and Greenfiber to offer a 45-minute presentation and Q&A by the founding principal of the Building Science Corporation, Joseph Lstiburek. He will discuss high performance building practices and the challenges faced by builders on Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 10 a.m. in the Greenfiber Booth – P16 Outdoor.
Joseph Lstiburek is the founding principal of Building Science Corporation. Dr. Lstiburek’s work ranges widely, from providing expert witness testimony to overseeing research and development projects, to writing for the ASHRAE Journal and buildingscience.com. Dr. Lstiburek’s commitment to advancing the building industry has had a lasting impact on building codes and practices throughout the world, particularly in the areas of air barriers, vapor barriers, and vented and unvented roof assemblies.
Residential HVAC systems
The Ingersoll Rand team also will feature a special in-booth tribute to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and encourage attendees to learn more about the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway. Since 2014, Ingersoll Rand has donated $1.5 million in HVAC equipment and installations to builders creating homes Dream Home Giveaway program. Additionally, as a participant in St. Jude’s annual run/walk they have further committed to supporting families impacted by pediatric cancer.
Lastly, Ingersoll Rand will offer attendees, a fun, interactive, virtual reality (VR) experience for attendees to race against time to build the ultimate Residential HVAC system with our hands-on game. Through the VR headset, participants will be transported to a home construction site, where they can put their skills to the test at selecting Trane HVAC equipment and accessories that will enhance comfort in the 3D home.